Clarifier Peeps and Sight Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarifier Peeps and Sight Lens

Alright gang, I am going to try out a sight lens, I shoot a CBE Trek Pro single pen. I am prescribed glasses / contacts but sometimes I don't want to wear either, my prescription isn't that bad. Which leads me to my question, I want to try a lens just not sure what magnification looks like they range from 2x to 8x so i'm thinking of something in the middle would be safe, but will I also need a peep clarifier if I am running a lens?
    What is yalls take?

Sorry if this has been discussed but I had a hard time trying to search on the laptop.
    Last edited by hunterburch42; 07-19-2023, 03:03 PM.

Crap, can't read that yellow print.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
      Crap, can't read that yellow print.
      Take number 2

Comment

I use a clarifier, i think. I always get the clarifier and verifier mixed up. As I've gotten older the target has gotten fuzzier. According to the eye doctor I still don't "need" glasses so I tried to see if I could get away with just using it and not the lens. It helps but I can't help but feel like at some point I'll have to swap it for a lens. Some people need both but most don't and those that do usually need it to clear up their pins after magnifying the target. If possible, you might try going to a shop that has all of the above and seeing if they'll let you try it before you buy it. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
          I use a clarifier, i think. I always get the clarifier and verifier mixed up. As I've gotten older the target has gotten fuzzier. According to the eye doctor I still don't "need" glasses so I tried to see if I could get away with just using it and not the lens. It helps but I can't help but feel like at some point I'll have to swap it for a lens. Some people need both but most don't and those that do usually need it to clear up their pins after magnifying the target. If possible, you might try going to a shop that has all of the above and seeing if they'll let you try it before you buy it. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
          Thanks Donpablo I am waiting for my lens to come in. Will let you know what helps me.

Comment

Hope it helps!

Comment

Keep us updated. I have been thinking about doing something similar because of my vision as well.

Comment

Working...
              X