Pin size color - Spot Hogg Fast Eddie PM 5 pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pin size color - Spot Hogg Fast Eddie PM 5 pin

I'm looking to buy a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie PM 5 pin.
    ​​​​​I will order the first four pins 0.019". For the fifth pin, recommendations for 0.019 or 0.01?

Also I'm looking at ordering the colors green green red green green. Pros or cons with this color scheme? Other color suggestions?
    ​​​
    Thanks.

Being your 5th pin, the yardage will likely be somewhere in the 50-70 yards, a .019 will more than likely be way to big for your target.

As far as colors of pins, it really doesn’t matter. If it was me, I’m alternating colors on successive pins. Having the same colors is a good way to accidentally use the wrong pin, there’s a reason why non custom sights come that way from the factory.

It’s also your custom sight, get it how you would like it.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      Being your 5th pin, the yardage will likely be somewhere in the 50-70 yards, a .019 will more than likely be way to big for your target.

As far as colors of pins, it really doesn’t matter. If it was me, I’m alternating colors on successive pins. Having the same colors is a good way to accidentally use the wrong pin, there’s a reason why non custom sights come that way from the factory.

It’s also your custom sight, get it how you would like it.
      I agree on the smaller pin, if you plan to shoot beyond 40 or 50 yards, the smaller pins are a must.

Also agree on alternating pin color, speaking from experience of confusing pins and now not having a 160+ on my wall...

Comment

I wish mine were all .010 and all green.

Comment

Working...
        X