X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    [ATTACH]288853[/ATTACH]
    Pink wraps I'd the only way!!
    Hhaha I'm color blind so the pink doesn't have that POP im looking for but I'll try the gorrilla glue or that bohning stuff but hey thanks for the opinions
    -TX

Comment

Lock tite super glue gel (only 3:50) and no wraps for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HoghunterTX View Post
        Okay y'all are probably tired of my questions but I have lots . Okay now what are yalls opinions of what wraps are the best and what glues really adhere to them or would it be best to just use the quicfletch and things like that. Answer away please?!?
        I've used Loctite Control Gel for a few years now, haven't had any issues with adherence to wraps or bare shaft. I tried the quick-fletch wraps once and hated them, turned brittle pretty quick after a few 3D shoots and you can't really replace a vane easily if they get damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
          I've used Loctite Control Gel for a few years now, haven't had any issues with adherence to wraps or bare shaft. I tried the quick-fletch wraps once and hated them, turned brittle pretty quick after a few 3D shoots and you can't really replace a vane easily if they get damaged.
          Hey thanks man I'll have to try it
          -TX

Comment

Wraps from Cameron and Loctite superglue gel

Comment

Originally posted by C9H13NO3 View Post
              Wraps from Cameron and Loctite superglue gel

Who is Cameron and how can I contact him? Please and Thankyou!
              -TX

Comment

Originally posted by hoghuntertx View Post
                who is cameron and how can i contact him? Please and thankyou! :d
                -tx
                ^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^

Comment

Just pm him or http://www.customcrestwraps.net/

Comment

Hhaha im diggin the shiner bock ones

Comment

So, do you need to use glue on the wraps too, or are y'all talking about the glue you use for vanes? Don't wraps come with adhesive already on them?

Comment

The wraps are like stickers. The glue is only for the vanes

Comment

I was talking about the best glue to get the vanes to stick to the wraps, sorry if I wasn't clear earlier
                          -TX

Comment

I actually use elmers super glue.its got a fine tip and isnt runny. It holds great with blazers,duravanes or any brand really. What i have found tho is that you cant helix a blazer on a wrap(i cant atleast). Not because it doesnt hold, but when you shoot, the force on the fletching will tear right off the wrap and take that section of wrap with it. when ever i helix i have to go with no wrap and just set the wrap right in front of the vane. Does anybody else have this problem?

Comment

I don't have that problem. I only have vanes rip the wrap off the arrow once in a while if I'm shooting groups

Comment

ya the local shop where i get my arrows done uses the bohning stuff and my vanes always fall off my wraps. i had them put the wrap infront of the vanes on my new set of arrows

Comment

Working...
                                X