All Bowjaxed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Bowjaxed out

Got bored the other day and did some pointing and clicking. My maxxis was smooth before but after piling on everything at once the first shot blew me away. Very impressed with the outcome. Accessories include revelation limb dampners, rizrjax, bigjax on string suppressor, 7in maxjax stabilizer with end module, and ultrajax 2/ super slipjax on the string. Sorry about the pic quality but you get the idea.
    Attached Files

looks good

Comment

Sweeeet! I'll be picking up some monsterjax here soon!

Comment

That's a lot of jax! Hope no one calls you a jax axe for doin that!JK LOL and other assorted txt phrase acronyms...

Comment

I do like the jax in the riser. The limbjax thingys better than the thingys hoyt puts in there?

Comment

looks good

Comment

Where can I get the on for the string stop and cable gaurd for my Assasin

Comment

I picked them all up at once off their website, sure you could shop around though. I intended to just pick up the string silencers since my old ones were flying apart and ended up with just about everything they offer. I am for sure liking it though.

Comment

Bowjax!

Comment

Originally posted by the1feller View Post
                    I picked them all up at once off their website, sure you could shop around though. I intended to just pick up the string silencers since my old ones were flying apart and ended up with just about everything they offer. I am for sure liking it though.
                    How much?

Comment

Right around $130 then like $7 for shipping I think. Sure you could find it cheaper on ebay or something like that though. I will say they have awesome customer service, I messed up when ordering one thing, gave them a call and they never asked a question, just got me set up with the right stuff in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X