inexpensive tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inexpensive tripod

anyone have recommendations? im looking for something i can shove up in some cedar near a feeder. i think academy and gander mtn sell the big game treestands pursuit 12'. it has decent reviews and is pretty cheap. i looked at the ol'man tripod online and it seems a lot nicer for only a little more money. i dont think it is carried by any stores in college station though. thanks for any advice.

Academy had some 10' tripods on sale for 99$ I think, we just bought a summit 16' from Academy last week it was 219$. Works good

Comment

if you can wait, watch dicks sporting goods after christmas. They also have some sales on tripods right now. Last year, I went into dicks to get the triumph they had for 137.99 and they ordered me one.....which never came in. So, I went in last weekend and they sold me one for that price. I doubt they'd do it again for anyone but they have good customer service...so far I've seen. I'd look at dicks as well if there's one close by.

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

family tradition tripods are not cheap but are extremely comfortable and sturdy. they also have extensions for the roofs so that you can use them for archery

Comment

I wish sportsmansguide would come across another order of quad-pods. I am kicking myself for not ordering 10 of them.

Comment

bought a 10' gamewinner complete tripod from academy for 99..... works well for me, but is hell assembling..

Comment

those family tradition tripods and quad pods are really nice. but ****, they are expensive. i could get a decent bow blind for $1200 and i think id rather spend $650 on a welder and make my own single seater tripod...

anyone use the ol' man outdoors tripod? bass pro has them but i wanted to check here before driving out of my way to pick one up

Comment

ive been looking at the woodsey too quadpod, ol' man outdoors tripod, and the texas tripod sold at ultramatic feeders outside houston. elusive wildlife technologies has a good looking tripod as well. anyone on here have experience with any of these?

Comment

The tx folding tripod at Ultramatics and Elusive Wildlife is a great tripod, havent had any experience with Elusive wildlife tripods but they are very well built and look nice.

Comment

anyone ever use real bark or chas-mac boss tripods?

Comment

The persuit is a good one. I think they were or are on sale at BPS.

Comment

anyone on here ever use chas-mac?

Comment

I have a lease in west texas and didnt feel like spending alot of money, so I went to Gander mtn. on my way out there and bought 3 big game tripods. Those stands have now been out there for 4 years and have not had a single problem, btw the stands stay up all year long. I would highly recommend the big game tripods.

Comment

Working...
                            X