Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSE bow madness XS vs. Mathews z7-Xtreme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive shot PSEs and now shoot a Z7...there's a reason why....
    Mathews are a more refined huntin' tool in my book...
    just like rifles...there are high dollar ones and price point to sell...there is a reason why...
    just like a custom fishin' rod...there are Lagunas/Coastal Bends etc...there are Ugly Stics...there's a reason why....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan M. View Post
      I hear that the Bm XS is almost if not better than the z7x and $400 less. Is this true?
      Originally posted by apostle1973 View Post
      mattews is just a name u pay a little more for.nothing wrong with pse bows.i shot one
      Originally posted by JohnS View Post
      Yes it is!!!! Lol but I'm biased I shoot a bowmadness but I also have a buddy who shoots a z7 and likes my bow a lot but I like his too!! So its personal preference
      Originally posted by Ricarte5247 View Post
      I have a PSE Bow Madness XS and LOVE IT!!!
      The Bow Madness XS is without question the top selling PSE we carry. Most people that come to the shop that are interested...once they shoot it, they buy it. It's a good bow at a good price.

Comment

I have shot both. Have a Z7x. The BM is a great bow. The Z7x is just smoother to me. Try out the Prime shift by G5 bows. 30" ata. Probably my next bow. Wow is all I can say.

Comment

I think now any bow you buy is a great product due to the technology out there. I personally went with the Bowmadness xs, it is a great deal at Cabelas for $399. I was looking for a short ATA bow, I also looked at the Z7 Extreme because of the short ATA, but it was double the price, so why pay double when they do the same thing. Any bow properly tuned and the right broadhead will take down an animal, and thats a fact.

Comment

I shoot the XS, and I think the z7 may be easier to shoot accurately with. IMO the short a2a on the XS is less forgiving, but I can hit consistently with it anyway so it must not be too bad. I love that I can get it in tight places because I prefer to hunt from cover instead of blinds, and you can get around limbs and stuff better...also makes it a dream to carry on a back sling. The riser is marked with square lines for rough tuning, and it's easy to work on. I do all the work on mine now and still don't want to touch my martin because it's a pain to do anything with. Oh, and the timing marks are on the cams of course, so you can get the string length set like it needs to be.
            Just my opinion, and I haven't shot a Matthews..but I like the PSE and will buy another one when I have to replace this one.

Comment

Working...
            X