Ever Calm scent stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever Calm scent stick?

Has anybody used Ever Calm by Conquest? Any info would help?

I was reading a thread on here a few days back about this very same product. Run a search on it. For the most part every one who has tried was really impressed with it. Went to Acacemy today and couldnt find it.

Comment

I have used and still have the same stuff by Border Crossing Scents which Conquest purchased. Used it several times. First time I ever used it, had a young 4 point come up to the tree I rubbed it on, he licked it, then did a lip curl! Funny to watch him. I still use it. Don't know if it really works or not as I've never had another deer react positively or negatively. Don't get it on your hands. Stinks.

Comment

i never had any luck with the attractant, but did have very good success with the cover scent stick.. really calmed them down when i put it on my boots and pants, etc...

Comment

I used it couple season ago. Deer got nervous and ran away. Since then, I don't use it anymore.

Comment

i used it this weekend and the deer did nothing

they did walk in where I walked in so maybe it covered the scent I left when i walked.

But Cow poop is cheaper and more readily available at my lease!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              I was reading a thread on here a few days back about this very same product. Run a search on it. For the most part every one who has tried was really impressed with it. Went to Acacemy today and couldnt find it.
              Cabella's has it. Worth every cent. I've used for the past 4 years and have had plenty deer on top of(or below) me many times and have not spooked any yet.

Comment

I used it last year and again this year. I think it helps.

I had nine deer, three bucks, three does and three fawns come in from down wind on opening morning. I had used Ever Calm on my boots, feeder legs and several trees around me including the tree I was in. None of the deer showed any signs of nervousness. The buck that I shot sniffed one of the feeder legs twice but was totally calm right up till the arrow entered his ribcage. Even after the deer spooked after the shot, three of them came back after ten minutes.

I think that it works good to give deer a sense of ease.
                Last edited by Geezy Rider; 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I used it last year and was not impressed. Deer would shy away from places where I had put the scent. Also used on boots and deer would be more alarmed of my path than if I used nothing at all or maybe a little cow dropping. IMO it is not worth the money, and I give almost all gimics a try.

Comment

I used it this weekend. Had deer all around me. I didn't put it on all the trees around me, just on my boots, pants, shirt, climbing stand, and a little on the tree I was on. Worked great so far, got my first bow kill.

Comment

Should you place the deer calm around your feeder to reduce the nervousness or is it just a cover?

Comment

Working...
                      X