Fusion zeon and wb rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fusion zeon and wb rest

Im shooting the new zeon vanes and love them. Have 3 arrows i traded for that had em and ive shot em quite a bit. Had 3 others done friday before opening wknd. Shot all arrows to find which arrows shoot best. Pulled those 3 for hunting and other 3 for practice. After shooting a lot, ive had 2 of the ones i picked for practice arrows where one vane started coming loose on nock end of arrows. Ive got wraps from cameron that i put on in front of vanes cause i didnt have wraps at the time. Do yall think that because of the arrow spinning that the back end is ripping loose going thru wb? when i shot blazers, if one came loose, it was front of vane,not back. Any thoughts? And for the record, im keeping wb rest.

Any thoughts?

Comment

my gf dad got the zeon vanes when they first came out and he shoots a wb.....the two dont seem to work well together.....he had the same problem with them coming loose or falling off completle....they are not as tough to me as other blazer style vanes....the wb is the best rest ever imo....to sum it all up....wb+zeon vanes=arrows w/ loose vanes lol

Comment

If you are fletching your own, I not only seal the front of the vane, but the back of it. I have had zero problems of the trailing edge separating on the fusions.
        Could be problem with not enough glue on that portion of the vane, especially since it is not on all of the vanes.
        Roy

Comment

Ill probably go back to blazer vanes. I dont do my own. Any other ideas?

Comment

You say you want a REVOLOUTION well you know. We all wanna change the world!!

Shank 'em!

Comment

Go to bed d!

Comment

Take a little time and seal the front and back if not already done. A little prevetive treatment may be all you need.
                Roy

Comment

use blazers.

Comment

I tried them, I liked the way they flew. But I had the same problem. They started peeling off. Two other people told me before I tried them and they were right. I am glad I didn't buy them. I got them for free. I liked being able to see them, but I went back to blazers.

Comment

Working...
                    X