Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had any problems with the Bear 2011 product line in the noise department. If so what kind of problem was it and how did you or did you get it fixed? I just got my teenage son a new Mauler and the bow is not quiet at all and the top string suppressor does not touch the string like the lower suppressor. My son did alot of research on the bow reviews and the reason he wanted the Mauler was the postings of how quiet the Mauler was. Now this was straight out of the box but the 17 year old bear bow he was shooting was quieter than the new one. How about it folk any ideas. Other than the noise the bow seems to shoot fine just loud.

bump the riser and feel/ listen for vibration, you can have catwhiskers installed which help out more than anything imo, also put some limb savers on it

Comment

I would have a shop look at it. My Carnage is whisper quiet. Are the stops still in good shape? They have to be replaced about once or twice a year depending on how much you shoot, they will start splitting. I would call bear too, they have great warranty from what I have heard.

Comment

I bought the bow through the internet from an out of state bow shop. It was the best deal I could find but there is a dealer here. So I'm headed there this morning to let them look at it. Thanks guys for the quick response. I did check the riser for any vibration and there was none. I'll post a follow up when I get something to post.

Comment

Working...
        X