Takin Flak!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takin Flak!!!

Ok, I have 2010 Hoyt for sale... its an Alpha Max 35, when i went and shot - I loved the Alpha 32 but there were just none out there.. I found a guy in Stephenville, had some Hoyts, went down and by the time i got there all he had were 35's in RH.. So, for a sweet price, i got the bow completely set up with all the trimmins and shot it - it was not bad, a little heavier than desired and i just chucked that up to not being in the gym in awhile.. So, i bought, not even a year later - i want a 32" ATA bow - I shot a friend of mines bow - Diamond Black Ice - Sweet rig - loved the feel etc - so now, i think i may need to switch.. there is nothing wrong with the HOYT, it is a feel thing. Am i nuts here for thinking about going from a HOYT to a Diamond?

Feedback desired...
    Last edited by bencollins; 10-01-2011, 02:30 PM. Reason: change title

Shoot the one you like the best.

Comment

It's which ever you like best! I would check out new breed archery. They are the best bows out there on the market IMO

Comment

Shoot what feels the best to you. I wouldn't trade my AlphaMax 35 for anything but that is only because it is the BEST feeling bow I have ever picked up.

Comment

You gotta shoot what feels best to you! If you like the way the diamond feels then go with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post

Comment

Nothing wrong with the Diamond at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                ^^^^^^^^ this.... what ever is the most comfortable to you.... you'll know when you've fallen in love with one...

little over a year ago i walked in expecting to buy my dad a PSE(thats all he's shot since the early 90s), and myself a mathews or Hoyt... we both walked out with Missions... I got my first robin hood with mine before we even left the store...

Do not discount the "budget" or "big box store" brand bows... most are made by reputable companies(diamond by bowtech, mission by mathews, hoyt had one too at one time)...

Comment

Working...
                X