best vanes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best vanes???

I have shot duravane 4" before, never had a problem, then switched to nap 2" quikspins and loved them. the only problem i had was they were a little noisier than the duravane and slowed my arrow, but shot extremely accurate. i recently purchased some 2" blazers but have not refletched my arrows with them. i wanted to know everyone elses take on all the different vanes and feathers out there on whats best.

I love 2" blazers with helical on them. The 2" fusion vanes are good too

Comment

I like the blazers but currently use 3" feathers.

Comment

Blazers fly great for my bow. Switched to them from 4" duravane and had no issues.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk

Comment

You will get lots of answers...but if they aren't "Blazers" then they are wrong

Comment

blazers here

Comment

Blazers

Comment

3" Fusions for me. I started to replace the factory applied Blazers on most of my arrows with them earlier this year, and have been very happy with their durability and performance.

cricman

Comment

I tried blazer and dont like them. They tend to lay over and not hold their shape very well. Yes you can straighten them up with a hair dryer, but i dont think you should have to go through all that. I shoot NAP Twisters. They have never laid over on me, they dont make any noise and very durable.

Comment

I am tuning in.. I have 6 GT with NAP quickspins and 6 beamen ICS with 3 in helical... they both shoot tight groups, but you can see a difference in the grouping... GT hit low right and Beamen hit high right????/? seams that the 3in helicals fly smoother with no wobble???

Comment

Young buck, that makes perfect sense to me. The little kicker on the quick spin vanes gives them more spin, but also causes more drag and skies your arrow down, causing them to hit lower. As for them hitting to the right, dunces they are both hitting right, adjust your sight.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk.

Comment

Blazers

Comment

Working...
                        X