Kid's arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid's arrows

My ten year old has the bow itch after shooting with a buddy of his. I ordered him a Diamond Razors Edge for Christmas (hopefully I can wait until then to give it to him). I have no idea what to get him in the way of arrows. Can some of you make some suggestions as to the length, brand, weight, etc. ? Can you also make a suggestion for a decent kid release?

His draw length, based on the wingspan method, is 22.5 inches and he’ll be starting at 30 pounds.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Easton carbon express expensive but worth it but get the right target so you don't mess up your fletching

Comment

Seems like my stepson was shooting 35# last year and seems like I got him some Easton axis 500's with 100 Magnus stingers.

He put arrows completely through two deer.

Comment

My wife is shooting right around the same draw lenth & weight. Bought her some carbon
        express mayhems 150 spine cut to 22.25 in. with 100gr. rage 40ke and she is pretty deadly with that set up. Good luck.

Comment

Your kid wont have the joy of taking it to the lease to shoot with daddy during the season, man thats just cold...early Christmas present..

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
            Your kid wont have the joy of taking it to the lease to shoot with daddy during the season, man thats just cold...early Christmas present..
            Actually I'm wanting to get into it because he's into it - daddy ain't hunting yet either. I'm asking momma for a Diamond Outlaw for Christmas and keeping my fingers crossed. ("Please, if you get me this I'll never ask for anything again!)

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
            X