Cudde Attack-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cudde Attack-

I pulled the cards Wednesday to help make a decision (but wind is always trumps) on which stand to hunt this morning. The new attack had 600+ pics on it, and about half were dark (no flash) and half had no animals in view--but flash did go off. It flashed three times this AM while I was in the tripod--but I didn't see/hear any movement. Pulled the card and just checked it--1500+ pics since Wednesday noon--almost alternating black-no animal-black-no animal. Looks like I'll be headed back to Cabelas with camera, box, and receipt in hand.

I've had great luck with cudde's--the capture models, but this attack has got to go back.

I have the same problem with the Wildgame enovation. Let me know what causes that please.

Comment

texcop--I'll probably never know what causes it since I'm gonna take it back and swap it-only had it less than a month, and Cabela's will exchange up to 60 days.

Comment

i have the new bushnell trophy cam and love it. have had no problems at all and the trigger speed is unreal. pics are real clear

Comment

I pulled the Cudde Attack tonight and when I opened the case, the screen said "FULL" I checked the card and it had 126 images-about 1 per minute since Saturday AM when I changed it out, and the flash failed to go off 80% of the time. Headed back to Cabela's tomorrow.

Comment

Primos Truth Cam 35 been working in the feild for over a year. Temps range from 8 to 121 on the display and no problems. You can own two of these for the price of the CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
              Primos Truth Cam 35 been working in the feild for over a year. Temps range from 8 to 121 on the display and no problems. You can own two of these for the price of the CB.
              Spot on! There's a reason why I have 3 35's and 1 46!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                I pulled the Cudde Attack tonight and when I opened the case, the screen said "FULL" I checked the card and it had 126 images-about 1 per minute since Saturday AM when I changed it out, and the flash failed to go off 80% of the time. Headed back to Cabela's tomorrow.
                Weird I had the exact same thing happen twice. 126 or so pics on a 4GB and 8 GB card and it said full. It was a completely blank card. I did it twice.

I then deleted the card manually on the camera adn it worked again and I had 12 pics the next day.

Comment

I hate cuddebak cameras. Take great pics when they work. I know there are some fans out there but I will never be one.

I just went with Coup De Grace to his lease and was blown away by the quality of the Moultrie M80 pics. Night time pics were the best I've seen. He had almost 3000 pics on one and 4000 on another. Batteries were still good to go (energizer lithiums).

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I hate cuddebak cameras. Take great pics when they work. I know there are some fans out there but I will never be one.

I just went with Coup De Grace to his lease and was blown away by the quality of the Moultrie M80 pics. Night time pics were the best I've seen. He had almost 3000 pics on one and 4000 on another. Batteries were still good to go (energizer lithiums).
                    amen on that

Comment

I dont like Cudde Backs, I have a box full that no longer work I went to the Trophy Cams and Ive been very pleased, not a single problem as of yet.

Comment

I can't remember which model I had but I took it back 3 times. Even called Cudde and talked with tech. It would either just keep taking pictures or just not take pictures at all. Cabellas wanted to give me instore credit and I said hell no! I have a Bushnell 5.0 and it is great camera. Only had a few black pictures out of 3000 pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X