Need help with tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with tuning

Any reason why only 1 out of 3 of my Muzzy Phantom Mx's flies true? The other 2 are hitting 6 inches up an out at 30 yards. What could he the reason for this?

What kind of arrows you shooting? Have you ever tuned your bow?

Comment

Easton ST epics 400, and not really.

Comment

First spin test the arrows. Lay them on a table/board with the fletching off one side and the broad head off the other. Roll the arrow and watch for wobble with the broadhead. If one flys true and the other two hit somewhere else it could be caused by bent furrels or inserts. If all broadheads spin true than your bow needs some tunning work. I like to walk back tune then broadhead tune. You can search the net for both methods or PM me and I'll try to talk you through it.

Comment

Should I just shoot the one that flies true? And then tune my bow after season?

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
            First spin test the arrows. Lay them on a table/board with the fletching off one side and the broad head off the other. Roll the arrow and watch for wobble with the broadhead. If one flys true and the other two hit somewhere else it could be caused by bent furrels or inserts. If all broadheads spin true than your bow needs some tunning work. I like to walk back tune then broadhead tune. You can search the net for both methods or PM me and I'll try to talk you through it.
            Thanks! I'll try this as soon as I get home, and I will if I have questions! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X