Bowmadness xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowmadness xs

What would yall veteran shooters suggest to quieten down my bow a little without hurtin performance too much? Thanks

Ear wax or cotton balls in your ears? j/k

Seriously, "pom pom" string whisker silencers, vibration dampeners on your bow's limbs, After market bow string stops. Remove any addition to your string that may make noise. Sometimes that can't be done, like string loops. Recent technology, has produced bows that are very fast and very quiet. You may not have the money to buy a new bow but they are there. Good luck.

Comment

Mine is not too loud but I would like to quieten it down a little bit. My 13yo son shoots a diamond razor edge and it is quieter than my bowmadness.

Comment

I had a Bow Madness XS. It was very quiet without any add ons!!!!

Comment

Mine is not too bad but all I have to compare it to is the razor edge, ut it is mot pulling but maybe 45 lbs. I really like this bow though it shoots real good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            I had a Bow Madness XS. It was very quiet without any add ons!!!!
            x2...if it's loud I would look at the tune. I did have a bunch of dampners in my kit, so i put them everywhere i could stick one. I run bowjax on the string....but right out of the box it's the quietest bow i've ever shot. That's one of the main reasons I bought it.

Comment

comparing to a shorter bow with much less draw weight is probably not a good reference. His will always be quieter because his arrows are heavy for that set up compared to yours. You can shoot a heavier arrow and probably be as quiet as his is.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                comparing to a shorter bow with much less draw weight is probably not a good reference. His will always be quieter because his arrows are heavy for that set up compared to yours. You can shoot a heavier arrow and probably be as quiet as his is.
                This ^^^^

Plus, you might check your accessories, especially the sight. Some vibrate like crazy and can benefit from dampeners stuck on them.

Comment

I see what you mean I think the arrows I am shooting weighed 370grs. The string stop on mine was too far out when I got it and I moved it in a little bit made a little diff, but I wasnt sure how it was supposed to be set.

Comment

Working...
                  X