Vortex viper hd binos (opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex viper hd binos (opinion)

Has anyone had these. I have between $600-$700 for some binos please let me know ASAP! Jholley72@yahoo.com

PM Arrowsmith. He can tell ya all about them!

Comment

I just got a Pair of the Vortex Razor HD's and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! They are fantastic

The warranty sounds a lot better than any other Bino manufacture, it is a fully transferable life time warranty no receipt needed. Even covers you if you drop them on the mountian or where ever.

Comment

I have the 8.5x50 Vipers and have been very satisfied with them. I personally think they are great glass. If you don't need them for this weekend and have time to look around, I think you can find them for quite a bit less than your $600-$700 budget.

Comment

Get em, arrowsmith on this site is a great guy. I bought 2 pair for my daughters and was very impressed and I have Leicas 12x50's...........

Comment

Arrowsmith is the man to go to for Vortex Optics - not only for knowledge, but for GREAT prices and GREAT service

Comment

For that price, I would sugest Steiner Predator Pro's.

Comment

I ordered some vortex items from Mike the other day, great guy. He told me MitchBCS (I think that is his username) has a pair and Mitch would compare them to any of the higher name brands such as the $2000 binos.

Comment

Originally posted by reedjj View Post
                  I ordered some vortex items from Mike the other day, great guy. He told me MitchBCS (I think that is his username) has a pair and Mitch would compare them to any of the higher name brands such as the $2000 binos.
                  While thy are very good, that would be stretching it a bit.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

I started this thread about a pair of 8x42's in the Cabelas Bargain Cave, then I bought em: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...x+bargain+cave

They are awesome. I like them better than my ten year old Steiner Predator 10x42's. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        While thy are very good, that would be stretching it a bit.

Sent from Tapatalk
                        The Vortex Razor HD's beat out the $1700 Swarovskeys hands down. Almost as good as the $25000+ Swarovskeys. Had a friend that had the $2500+ pair and we both came to the conclusion that the high dollar Swarovskeys are not worth the extra $1300+ than the $1200 pair of Vortex Razor HD's

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
                          The Vortex Razor HD's beat out the $1700 Swarovskeys hands down. Almost as good as the $25000+ Swarovskeys. Had a friend that had the $2500+ pair and we both came to the conclusion that the high dollar Swarovskeys are not worth the extra $1300+ than the $1200 pair of Vortex Razor HD's
                          I'm not saying they aren't good glass. I've looked through both of them and to my eyes, they are not equal or better than Swaro or Leica glass.

Comment

Working...
                          X