No time to be cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time to be cheap

My whisker biscuit wore out a week or so back and I was forced to replace my arrow rest.I know it is too close to season to be changing but I realy had no choise. I had been wanting a fall away rest for some time anyway so I bought the only kind they had at Acadamy in Waco. I had expected to pay more than this one cost but thought it should work so I gave it a shot. While shooting this morning this cheap peice of 5h!t came apart. Now with 4 days til season I have to buy another arrow rest get my bow tuned to it and resight. I should have gone to someplace reputable and gotten a decent one to begin with. It does not pay to try and be cheap this time of year. Just ranting against my self I guess.

Good luck. I would go back with a WB for this season and pick out a good fall away after the season is over. Heck, try and take it back if you haven't had it that long and get your money back.

Jimbow

Comment

This^^^^^

Comment

Should've just gotten another WB......now you know :-)

Comment

Ripcord!

Comment

That sucks! My rest fell apart on me the afternoon before opening day last year and I made it into knocked and loaded just before they closed and bought a whisker biscuit and they helped me paper tune it and get it sighted in at twenty yards. Never a good feeling having something like this happen right before season. Academy is pretty good about returning stuff I would take it back! Good luck on gettin something going and ready!

Comment

Ripcord

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbow View Post
                Good luck. I would go back with a WB for this season and pick out a good fall away after the season is over. Heck, try and take it back if you haven't had it that long and get your money back.

Jimbow
                X2 Agreed!

Comment

NAP Apache. Best bang for the buck when it comes to a fall away rest.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                    Should've just gotten another WB......now you know :-)
                    X2!Get another biscuit!

Comment

qad ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbow View Post

Jimbow
                        yeah that

Comment

If you like the Biscuit..... you should just replace the biscuit disk then there is hardly no re-tune. just remove the disk and put the new one on, as long as you get the same size hole in the biscuit. I would go with the Rip Cord it's very easy to set up and work GREAT.

Comment

I would have stuck with the WB and changed rest styles after season

Take the broke one back to Academy and get your money back

Comment

I hate hunting stress. But like stated, get a new disc and get sited back in.

Comment

Working...
                              X