Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

i think i'm in love..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texaskid82 View Post
    I sure do love mine! Sexy in black ops! Don't shoot it until you have the scratch though.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
      whitetailtrail what is your name? and how old are you? i just moved to wichita, going to school at msu
      My names mason, and I only hunt in bellvue (386 people) thirty miles south of wichita falls. And I'm pretty young. 15

Comment

shot it and wazs awesome!
        i ended up getting the Assasain as it was better for my proce point and already had the RAK package

Comment

I sold my D340 to get one. It is a great bow and well worth every penny. Double G has them in stock, and has a couple of Mathews traded for the invasion sitting on the shelf.

Comment

awesome product for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
              My names mason, and I only hunt in bellvue (386 people) thirty miles south of wichita falls. And I'm pretty young. 15
              I see. I'm actually from graham and am there every weekend and during the season probably more often, but you don't live in wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                I see. I'm actually from graham and am there every weekend and during the season probably more often, but you don't live in wichita?
                No sir, I drive two hours north from Allen to get to bellvue.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                  No sir, I drive two hours north from Allen to get to bellvue.
                  i see..was going to ask if you knew a few people!

Comment

Love Hurts! If you don't want it to hurt to bad don't shoot it. If you do you will find a way to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X