Good cheap camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good cheap camera

Bought a WGI IR 2 for 59.99 at Wally world just for kicks and to have an extra. It has only been out a week, but so far this thing is working great and taking good pics. It still has 100% battery and even though that is a short period of time, that is better than some I have used. Just thought you all might like to know. So far, so good

Congratulations,,,,,,,,, don't lose your receipt.

Comment

I don't doubt the need for the reciept. LOL Will let yall know when it messes up

Comment

Nice little trail cam for the price. Mine worked very good too until the darn thing got stolen though. Mangy thieves!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

3 weeks in and doing great. Catches moving pics well too. Here are a few pics at different times and all to give an idea of the pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

Takes good pics for the price doesn't it.

Comment

I think so. Went back out today and battery still 100%, working well.

Comment

I need/want a cheap camera for the house... What size batteries? Life expectancy of batteries? Can you somewhat program it or is it a put the batteries in it type camera?

Comment

Takes four C batteries with up to a year life expectancy, probably 4-6 months realistically. You can set to whether you want gay, night or 24 hour photos. You can set for three different delay times between pics. You set date, day, and time.

Comment

gay night or 24 hour photos huh..... that is really funny when you read it the first time!!

Comment

Im pretty sure thats the same kind I have and mine works perfect batteries usually last me about 3-4 weeks. This time I set it out it has lasted a while and taking alot of pics of pigs to.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          gay night or 24 hour photos huh..... that is really funny when you read it the first time!!
                          Lol that caught me off guard. I'll just look for one without the gay selection.

Comment

Thanks I'll see if I can't pick one up this weekend.

Comment

I have the same Camera- it take some good photo's

Comment

Working...
                              X