ramcat broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ramcat broadheads

Any one have actual experience with ramcat broadheads. i shoot muzzy and rage now but i havent tested the flight on any of them. people are saying the ramcats really do fly like fp's. my closest shot is 40 yards to the feeder. i don't want my equipement messing up. any advice will help. and i dont know much about tuning my ow to my broadheads. never had a problem before and always made good shots but new bow and alot faster than im used too.

I've shot ram cats, but only target shooting. They fly true, but not as true as a slick trick in my experience with them. Slick Trick is as close to a fp as I have found.

Comment

Awesome. Simply awesome! Mudslinger will chime in.

I found em to fly as good as any fixed blade that ive shot in 25 years of doin this. Shot em at 321fps with field tips at 30 yards.
      Last edited by JW; 09-19-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Pics from some dude in NJ. Looks like they work
        Attached Files

Comment

They fly good out of my bow, Ive taken a few axis, a fallow and a couple hogs with them in the last few weeks. (will be adding to the list this weekend) The only downside to them Ive found is that the blades bend a little easy. Ive been straightening them with pliers or just replacing them since its just one bolt holding them in and they are cheap to replace. They dont bend so easy that I think they are crappy or not a good head, they are just a long thin blade. I'm pretty impressed with this broadhead though, leaves some decent holes and flies true and thats what I look for in a broadhead. I would suggest keeping a spare set of blades handy and also make sure you have an allen wrench for the blades; once the blade moves forward you have to snug them up to hold them back again.

Comment

Working...
          X