Big guy tree stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big guy tree stand?

Hey all, my brother and I are big guys. We are lookin for a tree stand that would hold one of us. The two man stands are just too bulky and cumbersome to carry in the fired. Would a ladder stand be better? Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Counting the days....

gorilla

Comment

summit goliath

Comment

Gametamer. Personally saw it hold over a thousand pounds. Think they are rated for 4 or 500. I forget.

Comment

What kind of weight are ya talk-n about? Lotta big folk here. I'm short, but get-n pretty wide .

Comment

Ground blind!

I prefer a gorilla king kong model.

Comment

summit titian

Comment

Double bull GROUND BLINDS

Comment

Big game Titan XT about 16 17 feet and rated at 300. Ladder stand.

Comment

Aint 300lbs not exactly considered big anymore in america???

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Aint 300lbs not exactly considered big anymore in america???
                      lol...you got that right

My vote is for big game...very solid stands that are made well

Comment

I've got a gorilla, and love it. I was eyeballing the game winner @ Academy last night, rated to 250 for $40. tough to beat that price! does anyone have a Game Winner? if so, what is your review?

Comment

I"m 300 and I have the Summit Goliath, which is rated to 350 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by schrammdog View Post
                            I've got a gorilla, and love it. I was eyeballing the game winner @ Academy last night, rated to 250 for $40. tough to beat that price! does anyone have a Game Winner? if so, what is your review?
                            I've got the single man 16' game winner ladder. It will support the weight, but it is a little noisy and doesn't feel nearly as solid as higher quality stands.

Comment

Gorilla is cheap but good

Comment

Working...
                              X