Muddy Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muddy Harness

Who has one??? I just got one... this thing is GREAT.... I love the Bino Attachment... can't wait to get in the tree!

I will possibly be getting one towards the rut.

Comment

I am either getting that one or the HSS ultra lite

Comment

Got one.... I like it so far

Comment

I got one and have field tested it a few times. Looks like a winner but I saved my $20 and got black instead of camo.

Comment

I got the black too...

Comment

Been using mine three seasons now.. i love everything muddy but the harness is the best.. i like it way better than my hunter safety system..

Comment

Does the Muddy come with a quick connect tree strap? The strap that you can leave on the tree with a carabiner?

Comment

YES YES YES YES to all the above. Great harness and the most comfortable I've worn.

Comment

I had a similar post about a month ago and bought the muddy. Cam in last week and seems great - more feedback for you:

Comment

I got the black one too.

Comment

Originally posted by rio73 View Post
                        I had a similar post about a month ago and bought the muddy. Cam in last week and seems great - more feedback for you:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=225714
                        cool... TKS!

Comment

i just ordered one i was looking for a hss ultra lite and they are all backordered for the next 3 weeks was what i was told, i went ahead and ordered the muddy havent heard anything bad about it

Comment

i need one 2 where can i find one at

Comment

i like the harness so much i entered their commercial contest last year

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                              X