z7 extreme case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z7 extreme case

Has anyone found any other cases other than the SKB or Vanguard that the extreme fit in? I dont want to spend 150+ for a case since I wont be flying with it and was wondering if anyone had luck with any other cases. I was thinking about the black creek soft case, anyone had any problems with them?

I'm lookin too. so I'll follow this one.

Comment

I have a black creek case for my dot and its pretty nice but I just went to academy and bought a cheap case for around 35?

Comment

Originally posted by Destry View Post
        I have a black creek case for my dot and its pretty nice but I just went to academy and bought a cheap case for around 35?
        Ive had several people tell me the extreme wont fit in the plano cases you get from academy...If they do, ill get one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
          Ive had several people tell me the extreme wont fit in the plano cases you get from academy...If they do, ill get one in a heartbeat.
          It would probably be a good idea to check for yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            It would probably be a good idea to check for yourself....
            Havent had time bro, thats the reason for the thread...thanks though

Comment

i dont know if it will or not the case i'm talking about is a game winner soft case

Comment

Havent had time bro, thats the reason for the thread...thanks though
                I didn't mean for that to sound sarcastic. Sorry

Comment

The Plano All-Weather case is supposed to be a good fit for the Z7, but I don't have one...yet.

Comment

Look at the Lakewood cases, "Bowfile case"...I bought one for my Z7, Model 237..
                    it holds everything, arrows, quiver on bow with arrows, releases, it's camo, or black or pink, got mine at Eaglearchery.com...free shipping, mine was 139.00, then added the accessories case (40$) and arrow case (40$) that fits in the whole case, pretty sweet...not the best pic but maybe you get the idea...
                    Attached Files

Comment

http://www.lakewoodproducts.com/shop...4dbf5ab7fe17cc

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                        Look at the Lakewood cases, "Bowfile case"...I bought one for my Z7, Model 237..
                        it holds everything, arrows, quiver on bow with arrows, releases, it's camo, or black or pink, got mine at Eaglearchery.com...free shipping, mine was 139.00, then added the accessories case (40$) and arrow case (40$) that fits in the whole case, pretty sweet...not the best pic but maybe you get the idea...
                        those cases are awesome a buddy of mine has one

Comment

yeah, I seen it on here where a tbhr bought a Z7 Mag and couldn't fit it in anything and he found these, so I stole his idea....takes up a lot less space than my Plano BowMax (60$) case...

Comment

ive got a case i aint using dont know if yall bow will fit in it but if ya shoot me a PM and ill give dims on it .And i to use a black creek soft case but i shoot a mathews mission .

Comment

I used the Plano for my D340. I think they are close to the same size.

Comment

Working...
                              X