New Mathews Z7 Extreme ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mathews Z7 Extreme ?

I received a new Mathews Z7 Extreme as a gift this year and I'm not sure if its right for me. Currently I shoot a Fred Bear bow that has 28" draw length, 28.5" with the D loop. The bow I received has a 29" draw.

Will this make a difference? Can I or should I just not put a D loop on this one? Or should I send it back and ask for a 28" draw?

thanks

u gonna have to change out cam....($80)....i just did that to my tactical......if u dont want to change out cam sell me the bow for 500.00..lol

Comment

Go to a bowshop and have them fit it to you. you will have to have the cam changed. After its done you wont be able to put it down. After a couple weeks get your old bow out and shoot a arrow. It will feel and sound like a pistol going off. Enjoy

Comment

Shot a tournament with my 3 day old z7 extreme and love mine.. I'd get the cam changed and see if you can wear it out

Comment

Yes simple cam change and you will be good to go. Great shooting bows.

Comment

this bow needs to be shot with a D loop... cams are easy to change out...

Comment

Pics please!!!!

Comment

You sir got a nice bow. I hope you love it.

Comment

All you need to do is get someone to switch out the cam for you. If it is new, some shops will simply trade with you.

Comment

trade out the cam, and congrats!!

Comment

go to a mathews dealer and have them fit you. I've found that mathews is a bit longer then other bows i shoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X