QAD Ultra Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QAD Ultra Rest

Just got the QAD Ultra Rest I ordered today. Upgraded from an NAP 360 capture rest. Anyone else shooting the QAD Ultra? Any feedback on the rest or tips or suggestion for installation.

I am very happy with mine. It has been flawless.

I haven't had to fiddle with it one bit, and it was on my bow when I bought it, so no help on setting it up.

I have worn out a couple of sets of felt on it though.

All you need is ignorance and confidence, and the success is sure. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
      All you need is ignorance and confidence, and the success is sure. - Mark Twain
      Like this!!!

Comment

Love mine.

Comment

Mine has been great. It's self timing, but where you serve it in to the buss cable does make a slight difference on how soon it will drop. I think lower makes it drop sooner, but can't remember. Mine I put on the initial location recommended and haven't had any issues. I did have some issues when the guy at bass pro told me to shoot CF down...changed back to CF up and it's been a dream.

Comment

Glad I got mine.

Comment

Put one on my z7xtreme and am having trouble with my fletching hitting don't have a clue how to adjust it.. And not real sure the "master bow tech" at the shop where I got it knows how either... I'm working out of town can't wait to get it to my bow tech at home

Comment

Originally posted by R.spoon View Post
                Put one on my z7xtreme and am having trouble with my fletching hitting don't have a clue how to adjust it.. And not real sure the "master bow tech" at the shop where I got it knows how either... I'm working out of town can't wait to get it to my bow tech at home
                What size vane are you using. And super dumb question. U have the cock vane up, right?

Comment

Blazer vanes, and yes cock vane is up.. Lol

Comment

At full draw the two white lines should be even. If not you will have contact.

Comment

had a little problem with prongs bouncing back up catching the vanes . works better if you leave cord long as possible . i up graded to the new HD that locks down when shot on my new z7 extreme and i love it .

Comment

It has worked great for me

Comment

Working...
                        X