Summit titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summit titan

I recently bought a Summit titan and I chose it because it had a 350lbs weight capacity and because it had the bar to sit on when you climb , well the problem is i don't use the bar to sit on and when I am up and trying to shoot that bar around the front is in the way [bow of coarse]. I can only come up with two options , 1 cut that front bar off 2 sell it and get one without the bar . Anyone had a similar issue ?

i had the summit 180 i always just stood up to shoot.
    but i sold that sucker, nxt one will be lone wolf climber, that one that weighs like 14lbs

Comment

dont cut it off. it will ruin the top section. why not just stand up and shoot?

Comment

Just my opinion, I know the bar can get in the way, but I look at it as a safety issue. I just feel a little more secure in it rather than an open seat. Of course I come in at 150# so I have lots of room to move so standing isn't a problem.
        I'd just stand up.

Comment

i dont have a problem standing up i just want the ability to shoot sitting down if need be, i don't think the bar is as much in the way as how deep the seat sits in the frame, i have it adjusted all the way up and doesn't matter which direction i will have to stand up , I have decided not to take it off with bow season coming up i will see how it goes. Thanks for all the input

Comment

Working...
          X