No announcement yet.

Looking for a game cam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had excellent experiences so far with my Truth 35. Only had it out a month and a half, but the battery life looks to be really great, and I can't be happier with the pics! And got it on sale last year for $79.

Comment

Guys, thanks for your input, I will be looking at Primos, Moultrie and the less expensive Cuddeback. It's great to be member here, great info.

Comment

Primos 35. Cant go wrong with them. Have several and have not had any problems!

Comment

Also.....if you decide on a primos cam I would suggest a wildgame innovations 6v battery pack for them. Great investment.

Comment

I have 3 moultrie D55 and could not be happier.

Comment

Whatever you do buy it from academy! If it quits working they'll take one back over a year after you bought it (with bird poop and dirt all over it. I know from experience ) and give you brand spankin new one. Don't even have to have the receipt!!
              Last edited by Cuz; 09-13-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                Whatever you do buy it from academy! If it quits working they'll take one back over a year after you bought it (with bird poop and dirt all over it. I know from experience ) and give you brand spankin new one. Don't even have to have the receipt!!
                gotta love academy

Comment

Working...
                X