• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donfish84 View Post
    Best target i have purchased by a long shot
    x2

Comment

jep this rinehart is super! used ti to get used to shootimg broadheads. im sure i have shot more than 500 broadhead tipped arrows in it an theres no big damage!

Comment

Mine is holdingup well and I really like it.
        I can see where a steady diet of BH's would take a toll on it, but it's warranted for a year, and that's why I didn't mind dropping a hundy on it........

Comment

I have been shooting one with BHs and target points for three years. They are worth the money. They will fade when left in the sun, but it still works good.

Comment

Great target. Easy to carry to the lease too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

had one for about 3 years now. Shot it with every arrow tip I have, thrown knives into it. shot it with a gun a time or two. Still the best target I've ever owned, and still looks fairly new except for some sun fading.

"Originally Posted by thebowhunters View Post
              Have you ever hit one of the angels and your arrow slap and break, or fling to the ground? I was just wondering, that is what I though of when I saw all the angels on there."

angles aren't an issue as far as I can tell....it's soft so wherever you hit it, it just goes thru. I've clipped a corner and had it stop an arrow with just a few inches of target catching it.
              Last edited by BRobbins; 09-28-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I shot one last week and boy is arrow removal easy!

Comment

Originally posted by berto View Post
                  a rip'ed out some rubber today with a BH.. dont think that part will heal but its a awesome target
                  Aren't you supposed to push through, undo, and pull ?

Comment

I bought one last week and its 100x better than the Morrel target I have. Arrow removal is easy in the 18-1

Comment

Working...
                    X