i bought a new wildgame innovations n6c trail cam thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought a new wildgame innovations n6c trail cam thoughts

i bought a wildgame innovations trail cam model n6c with infrared flash i was just wondering if any of u have one or have pics frome one or any feedback.

OOHHHHH it is too early in the morning for me to start venting on these cams,,,,,,, so I'll just say. You have a 50/50 chance of this product working correctly.
    Personally, I'd take it back and get a Primos or other top notch QUALITY cam.

Good luck flipping the coin.

Comment

I had to return my wildgame camera, it was crap. You get what you pay for, getting a primos or stealth cam instead.

Comment

Had one tool nice pics but the battery's only lasted a week good luck

Comment

Sorry but I have to jump on the bandwagon on this cam. Miy two quite on me less than 6 months old but I bought them from Academy (good thing) and took them back and got a primos35.

Comment

thanks for the info guys shortly after i posted that i did have problems with the motion sensor im taking it back i will get the truth cam 35.

Comment

I bought 2 wildgame innovations S4 cameras from academy for $25....I modified them to accept an external rechargable 6v battery. so far they have taken close to 3000 pictures and the battery still shows full power. Plus the pictures are actually really nice considering I paid $50 for TWO cameras.

Comment

Working...
              X