Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Trophy Ridge Revolution rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge Revolution rest

Anyone use this rest yet..? Looks interesting but wonder on the operation.

Search for threads on this. It has been discussed a lot lately

Comment

For some it works great for others....not so much. I'm in the not so much crowd.

Comment

One word..............flawless.

Comment

Works great on my BT Assassin. Dead Quiet, smooth, and clears my Blazers and FOBs. Locks down for containment. Wont open if you need to let down after drawing.

Comment

I just put this rest on my rig and after only 10 shots it locked up and could not get to release. So my pro shop put another one on for free and i have put about 50 arrows through it and it started to lock up but got it to release that time. Im not too sure about this so im going back to my QAD ultra HDX. It was a good idea from trophy ridge and the price was good but still think they have bugs to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathews_Hunter View Post
              I just put this rest on my rig and after only 10 shots it locked up and could not get to release. So my pro shop put another one on for free and i have put about 50 arrows through it and it started to lock up but got it to release that time. Im not too sure about this so im going back to my QAD ultra HDX. It was a good idea from trophy ridge and the price was good but still think they have bugs to work out.
              I'm hoping it locked in the open position.
              Locking in the full draw position could be exciting after release.

Comment

Mathews_Hunter, hate to hear that about the TR Rev. I have over 500 shots through mine with no issues. Right now I cant imagine shooting anything else.

Comment

Sold a crud load with no issues at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X