Vapor Trail String

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapor Trail String

Just ordered myself a new Vapor trail string and cant wait to get it, Had to share. Anybody got any interesting string opinions?

Originally posted by SouthTexas2544 View Post
    Just ordered myself a new Vapor trail string and cant wait to get it, Had to share. Anybody got any interesting string opinions?
    Bowtech used them as O.E.M. strings for awhile.
    Quite a bit of stretch back then.
    I hope they're better now.

Comment

i have had them on m bow for a year now. The strings are great. No peep rotation so far. The serving has seperated several times and had to be repaired.

Comment

I have had a few of their sets. No peep rotation or serving issues. They really do make a nice string set in a short amount of time. I plan on giving them a year of hard shooting to see how well they stack against my current string maker.

Comment

Using 452x or VTX? Pretty big difference?

Comment

452x. That's all that Elite will warranty for their bows. If it holds up to the shooting that I do, I plan on trying the Vtx on my Xforce.,

Comment

I just put a VTX string on about a month ago. I haven't had any issues with peep rotation or serving seperation. I talked to them before ordering to see what they thought about how the VTX strings do in the extreme temps seen here in TX, and they said this was the perfect environment for the VTX. We'll see.

Comment

The vapor trail I had held up very well for the abuse I gave it. Since moved on just to try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by slee View Post
                  I just put a VTX string on about a month ago. I haven't had any issues with peep rotation or serving seperation. I talked to them before ordering to see what they thought about how the VTX strings do in the extreme temps seen here in TX, and they said this was the perfect environment for the VTX. We'll see.
                  It's true

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                    The vapor trail I had held up very well for the abuse I gave it. Since moved on just to try something different.
                    What are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTexas2544 View Post
                      What are you using?
                      I went from Vapor Trail to 60x on that particular bow. Shot it for awhile and wound up selling that bow and buying another which I shot for a while then traded for the bow I have now which has H&M strings on it. They seem decent enough to me. When they wear out I'll more than likely go back with 60x.

Comment

Working...
                      X