I went and shot this morning at a different 5 spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and shot this morning at a different 5 spot

Went to the closest range this morning to shoot for a couple of hours. They usually have the 5 spot that either has black or blue bullseye circles. I never have any luck shooting the circles. It is like it is impossible to make my pin stay in the center. I tried a few shots anyway and it was the same old story hitting low, hitting high. I started looking through the pile of targets for an animal of some sort. I find a different 5 spot. It is a rifle target made by champion for 100 yds. It has 5 orange bullseyes with crosshairs on each one. I put it up and start shooting at the center one with all 6 arrows and they all stack right together about an inch low and 2 inches right. I adjusted my sight a few clicks and bam right on the money. I don't know what made the difference. Either the color or the crosshairs. For some reason my pin could just settle right in. Any way thought it might help some other people too.

I have noticed that with some targets I am all over the place but with others like the one you found I am dead on for some reason.

Comment

Pick a spot, not the target.

Comment

Working...
      X