Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

which nocturnal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which nocturnal

which nocturnals fit the beeman ics hunters?

S, Just checked the package of mine

Comment

If your willin to try LumeNok, PM me your number and Ill send you a pic that might make your mind up. I just got my nockturnals in the mail and the Lumenoks are about twice as bright.

Comment

Originally posted by txcntryboy View Post
        If your willin to try LumeNok, PM me your number and Ill send you a pic that might make your mind up. I just got my nockturnals in the mail and the Lumenoks are about twice as bright.
        They may be brighter but they are not as reliable as Nockturnals.

---
        - Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Thats what I've heard Mike, From a good number of people. I've played with em for 5 or 6 nights with my target and havent had any problems, And it came in on the pig last weekend. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by txcntryboy View Post
            thanks but i've tried lumenocks and half the time they wouldnt come on. where'd you get your nockturnals?

Comment

Right off of their website.

Comment

Working...
              X