X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    WHATEVER! You know as well as I do that every deer lost was

"I hit him right behind the shoulder"

I for sure agree with that statment, even though you know I have a bad taste in my mouth for several mech
    Well, you do have a history of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      Well, you do have a history of destruction.
      I call it field testing

Comment

I don't love them or hate them and would probably shoot them if someone GAVE them to me but I am not spending MY money on them

I do have some mechanicals but I prefer the fixed blades at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by rdkerrville View Post
          marketing
          bingo

Comment

several reasons mentioned above are why I shoot the Grim Reapers........ no O-ring to worry about and they still have a "fixed" cutting diameter if they fail to open. I don't hate rage but I don't believe all the hype

Comment

"its like throwing an ax through an animal!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                several reasons mentioned above are why I shoot the Grim Reapers........ no O-ring to worry about and they still have a "fixed" cutting diameter if they fail to open. I don't hate rage but I don't believe all the hype

This is just my opinion but I think that when an o-ring is involved on a BH that it an engineerng problem that couldn't be overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ccwilder3 View Post
                  I know of one case where Field Logic, the owner of the Rage, threaten to sue a website for giving them a bad review. I also know of another case where they threatened to sue an individual who had planned a major broadhead test. They threatened to sue him if he included them in his test.They are extremely fragile. They are prone to opening in the quiver or in flight. The company's advertising encourages bad shot selection.
                  Thats a good reason not to shoot them right there... Never shot them and was thinking of trying them but if the guy is sue happy he can have them...

Comment

Working...
                  X