RAGE vs. ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAGE vs. ? ? ?

I absolutly love the rage 2-blade. I have a lot of confidence in them. but there is always that thought of having that once in a life time buck under me, and it not open like it should.
    Every deer i have shot with a rage broadhead has ethier dropped, or didnt run to far at all. i have never seen it not work like its supposed to,or heard of any one complain of them.(beside the anti-mechanical people).
    So my question is what do yall think about RAGE?
    Is there another broadhead that can stand up to it or that is better? if so, why?

Rage all the way!! Shot many a pig, deer, and javelina. Great results everytime.

Comment

Popcorn???

i have never shot one but grim reapers seem to work well

Comment

If I had a nickel.....

Comment

I like them also. I've heard some good things about "swacker" broadheads too.

Comment

Welcome to TBH!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by 10gauge View Post
              I absolutly love the rage 2-blade. I have a lot of confidence in them. but there is always that thought of having that once in a life time buck under me, and it not open like it should.
              Every deer i have shot with a rage broadhead has ethier dropped, or didnt run to far at all. i have never seen it not work like its supposed to,or heard of any one complain of them.(beside the anti-mechanical people).
              So my question is what do yall think about RAGE?
              Is there another broadhead that can stand up to it or that is better? if so, why?
              I have 3-3bladed ragebroadheads in my quiver and 1-thunderhead...i love the rage...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                Welcome to TBH!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Welcome to TBH!!!!

Skinny
                  Yes, welcome! And I'm luvin' the avatar too!!!

Comment

Welcome to TBH!!!!

Skinny

There was a marathon the other day on CMT.....

Comment

Originally posted by awatsonjr View Post
                      I like them also. I've heard some good things about "swacker" broadheads too.
                      Thats what I use

Comment

may as well get on the naacp's website and ask their thoughts on the use of the N word.

I like rage

welcome aboard

Comment

I have full confidence in the Rage but if I had thoughts in the back of my mind like you do I would not use it. Find yourself a broadhead that you know is going to work.

Comment

Both the animals I shot with a Rage dropped within sight but I still like my Slick Tricks. That being said if you put any decent broadhead through an animal's lungs/heart area he's gonna die!

Comment

Sounds like they work flawlessly for you. I used some vortex 125's for one year and recovered every deer I shot, but I new it had limitations. So I switched to slick tricks about 5 years ago and I have no doubts about my broadhead.

Comment

Working...
                              X