camera and mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camera and mount

just curious if anyone mounts a camera to there bow and if so which one and do you like it. i was thinking of getting one of the contour cameras it's only 4.3 onces and very slim i figure it would fit on a stabilezer mount very well. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Never been a fan of cameras on a bow the vibration and bow canting seems to throw the camera off the original filming zone. Just my .02

Comment

forgive me if this is a bad questions or bad idea, as i am very new to bow hunting, but i love watching as many bow hunting tv shows and youtube videos as possible so i can kinda see what people are talking about and learn as much as i can. now here comes the mabybe bad idea/question. i just saw a video of a guy who mounted a gopro camera on the top riser facing him so his face would be on cam, and i've also seen several videos with cameras mounted in the stabilizer facing the direction of the arrow being shot, now i understand this is going to add weight, and make the shooting the bow a little more to get used to, but is there anything wrong with mounting both? has anyone tried this? haven't found a video of it yet, but i'm still looking, i just think that for a solo hunter this would be pretty cool to get all the action. of course you could always do one on the bow and one in the tree. anyway some opinions from guys with a little more experience would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Comment

Gander mountain sells and tree epic cams that are able to mount on ur bow i believe but never filmed anything my self

Comment

Whatever you do don't the camera from wild game inovations. I bought that cam to mount on stabalizer and the video is horrible..

Comment

i'll have to look at that thanks, i really like that store but it's a bit of a drive for me, gotta love abilene, lol

Comment

Working...
            X