Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy's diamond stud bow

Any one own it?
    I went on my lunch break Sunday and put 100 arrows down with it and it seems solid to me. Wanted halls advice!

The Stud is a nice bow shot it last year ar BPS and came real close to buying one! I sorta wish I had of but thats another thread! I dont think you can go wrong with any Diamond bows and the Stud is no different!

Comment

Diamond makes a quality product. Which Academy? I know the one in Tomball had a couple they were closing out.

Comment

Diamond makes great bows you won't be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
          Diamond makes great bows you won't be disappointed
          X2 if it feels comfortable to you then you won't be going wrong.

Comment

Yea It was over at the tomball location, lol I work across the parking lot at b dubs, "bad location for me to work as you can see:P" but yea it's the full rig for $449.99 which seemed reasonable

Comment

I have shot several diamonds I love them they are real comfortable I currently have the Outlaw and i love it other than the fact that the rest i had put on busted... But diamond is a very good quality bow but then again they gotta be if Bowtech is gonna stand behind them... I dont think you would be disappointed with the stud or any other diamond at that...

Comment

Diamonds are sweet shooters.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I will be buying one on saturday

Comment

I love my Diamond Stud! Got it at Cabelas last year and have had zero problems with it. I just put a loop on it and adjusting to that. I had no idea the bow would shoot so different with a loop. Buy the Stud, you can't go wrong with Bowtech products!

Comment

my brother just bought one from the academy in killeen about a week ago. he loves it and i like it. only real noticable thing that stood out was the limbs vibration and noise at release, but limbsavers should fix that I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by travis.bartram View Post
                        my brother just bought one from the academy in killeen about a week ago. he loves it and i like it. only real noticable thing that stood out was the limbs vibration and noise at release, but limbsavers should fix that I hope.
                        Odd, the one I was shooting was whisper quiet. Mabe sumthing wasn't put together corect

Comment

Working...
                        X