Archery Pro Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archery Pro Shops

Where are the best Pro Shops near Waxahachie within 50 miles? Got a new Z7 Extreme Tactical that needs setting up. Thanks in advance...

See Jim over at Alvarado pawn. He's a Mathews and bowtech guy. Got a lil shop in the back of the pawn shop.. Small shop but great guy! It's right off 67 comin into alvarado..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
      See Jim over at Alvarado pawn. He's a Mathews and bowtech guy. Got a lil shop in the back of the pawn shop.. Small shop but great guy! It's right off 67 comin into alvarado..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I have never been there, but I hear nothing but good things.

Comment

Rednek Booda Outdoors Jerry is the best and a heck of a nice guy

Comment

X2 for Jerry at RBO!

Comment

I've talked with the guy at Alvarado, but for what I've heard from folks I know and considering your in Waxahachie- RBO as well. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

Best bow shop and techs anywhere around the metroplex are at Cinnamone Creek Ranch North of Fort Worth. check out the website..www.cinnamonecreekranch.com

Comment

Rednek Booda Outdoors all day long. Jerry will wake up that bow for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal71 View Post
                    Rednek Booda Outdoors all day long. Jerry will wake up that bow for ya.
                    I have heard good things about RBO. There is also All Star in Dallas off of I 30 that does good work if you happen to work up that way.

Also Reaper, check the Ellis Co HH thread on the campfire section. Some of us are meeting for a few beers this Thursday if you want to come along. We would love to have you.

Comment

Working...
                    X