No announcement yet.

Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got any pics to post on how they mount them on their bows?

Comment

Originally posted by Meatatarian View Post
      Anyone got any pics to post on how they mount them on their bows?
      A pic of mine is on post 134 but for some reason I can't see it on my phone or one computer in the house but can in the other. Anyway here is another... Hope it shows
      Attached Files

Comment

After 4 weeks I finally got my setup in! So I get the whole set up (batteries, charger, pressure pad, mount) in but no flashlight. I was sad. Got the light in a week later after I had oredered a second one out of frustration. Guess I will have two greens now. Oh and very satisfied with the setup. Can't wait to try it in the field.

Comment

These are pretty neat. I'm having a buddy make up a bracket that goes in between the riser and the stabilizer out of Kydex ( plastic-ish material usually used for knife sheaths and pistol holsters) and riveting a short magpul picatinny rail to the end. I'm going to mount my 120lumen Surefire rifle mount light to it and see how it works out. Gotta love getting a $500 flashlight for free =)

Comment

i ordered the whole setup time two plus the chargers batteries etc over a month ago for a hog trip next weekend...tracking just says payment confirmed but nothing shipped...should have just built it instead of taking the easy way. deal extreme has great prices but slow shipping and poor customer service make it not worth it

Comment

Humm I placed an order on the 12th and got a shipment noticed on the 14th... time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                A pic of mine is on post 134 but for some reason I can't see it on my phone or one computer in the house but can in the other. Anyway here is another... Hope it shows
                Funny as I couldn't see your original pic, but now I see them both. That is a kick arse mount. Really need to get one of those for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
                  i ordered the whole setup time two plus the chargers batteries etc over a month ago for a hog trip next weekend...tracking just says payment confirmed but nothing shipped...should have just built it instead of taking the easy way. deal extreme has great prices but slow shipping and poor customer service make it not worth it
                  Just when I happended to give up....a few days later my came in the mail. It was all of 6-8 weeks to come in. But man does it work. I held it up to a Marauder Hog light, and NO difference in the light quality or functionality. I was very impressed for what i got for $20, but a very long wait. it was worth saving $80 over the Marauder.

Comment

Finally got mine, and was able to light up a 2 acre basin at the bottom of a dam on my property, crazy illumination from that green light

Comment

wow ... dealer must have picked up on the wave of international demand.

Comment

Just ordered my bow and shotgun lights. Hope they get here fast!

(1) UltraFire 3.6/3.7V Battery Charger - USD 10.90

(1) 2.75-inch Flashlight and Laser Universal Gun Mount - USD 4.90

(1) Universal Nylon Mount for Flashlights and Lasers - USD 2.06

(2) Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A) -
                        USD19.80

(2) Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable) - USD 9.40

(2) TrustFire 18650 3.7V 2500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack) - USD 19.80

Comment

Will be ordering soon.

Comment

So finally 45 days later i hear back from deal extreme. I had ordered 2 lights, 2 mounts, 2 pressure switches, batteries, and a charger. They have shipped the charger and sent me an email asking me to cancel my other items and ask for a refund, even though all the above items are still listed on their site??? It took 21 days for customer service to even respond to any of my requests for help

Comment

Just placed a $50 order. Its hard not to just click everything on the page. Hope it all comes in. Will keep ya updated.

Comment

My order did say backordered, but it changed yesterday to waiting on supplier. Hopefully mine won't cancel like Italian's

Comment

Working...
                                X