Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Release for Hoyt Rampage XT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release for Hoyt Rampage XT?

I was told at the bow shop I need the Hoyt model QAD rest to fit the Rampage XT because the mounting bracket is shorter. Is this the case?

What rest do you recommend for this bow?

thanks
    Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 07-23-2011, 08:42 PM. Reason: Rest not release

I think the qad drop away rest is nice that Is what I have on my rampage

Comment

NAP Apache on my Rampage XT and It fits well.

Comment

There is the QAD Ultra rest with QAD branding on it, the QAD Ultra Rest with "Fuse" branding on it, and the QAD Ultra Rest with "Hoyt" branding on it. Saw all three in the Archery shop. The tech told me the Hoyt branded one and the QAD branded one fit better with the screws which came with it than the "Fuse" branded one on his opionion. I think they were all of the same price so it didn't bother me. I think thats what you were getting at when you said the "Hoyt" model rest. Very good rest for that bow by the way. You can't go wrong.

Comment

I have a "Hoyt" QAD ultra res on my bow and it seems to be a good quality piece of gear.....

Comment

I bought the QAD LD today. It mounts fine but does stick out about 1/4 of an inch.

Comment

i've got the NAP Apache on a bear that's older than dirt and it works like a dream

Comment

Working...
              X