Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any opinions on Hoyt crx35 or hoyts in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any opinions on Hoyt crx35 or hoyts in general

I have recently got/changed to Hoyt . Have a b-stinger, qad(witch I'm changing to limbdriver) and armortech sight, and brand new custom strings!!!

opinions don't matter if you've made the change

great bow!

Comment

I love mine. Good luck with the new bow.

Comment

I switched from Mathews to Hoyt and never looked back!!! Hoyt has true draw lengths and their IBO is accurate, if not on the LOW side, which is more than I can say for other bow companies.
        Last edited by sodapop15; 07-20-2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I just switched back to Hoyt this year when a shop opened up and was carrying them. They asked me to be on the shooting staff so I obviously didn't decline! I personally have a Alphaelite for competition. It is a sweet shooting bow. The CRX 35 is basically the same bow except an inch shorter ATA and not a shoot thru riser. This will be my next hunting bow. The Fuel cam has a very solid wall with a little bit of hard cycle on drawing it back, but very quick. The DL and speed posted by Hoyt are very accurate to true DL and speed on the bow out of the box.

x2 on the Armortech sight and Custom Strings!!!
          If you have any questions about your bow in general and need some help feel free to PM me.
          Casey

Comment

2 words...

Alpha Burner

Comment

I switched from Mathews to Hoyt 2 years ago and have not been dissapointed. I make sure all my bows are perfectly tuned, and I can tell you from experience that the 2 Hoyts I have had were both much easier to tune than any Mathews I have ever had.

Comment

What site did you put on your Hoyt? Was there any issues with fitting the site to the Hoyt design or width at the site mount point?

Comment

Im shooting the crx 32 and I love it.

Comment

I have a reg armortech and qad rest to trade . I really want a armortech hd pro, or sport Hogg. Or trade my qad for a b stinger or carbon blade

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
                      I have a reg armortech and qad rest to trade . I really want a armortech hd pro, or sport Hogg. Or trade my qad for a b stinger or carbon blade
                      Was your QAD rest the one designed for Hoyt?

Comment

I had a little trouble mounting QAD on the Hoyt 32, but finally got it. I wasn't the one designed for Hoyt, is there a difference?

Comment

I have shot the Hoyt Katera and loved it. Very reliable great shooting bow. I then upgraded this year to the Hoyt CRX 35 Black with camo limbs. Absolutley love the look, feel, and accuracy of this bow. The only downside were the OEM strings. CRX35 went out of tune on the cams within 5 months (string stretch) Had a few twists put in the string to resolve issue on the CRX35. For the Katera, I had America's Best Strings put on it. Sure other bows OEM strings are not to good either, but I'm not impressed with Hoyts OEM strings.

Bottom Line though: Great Quality, Great Shooting Bows

Comment

Go with extreme strings!

Comment

Shot Hoyt for years and loved 'em. Good shooting bow and tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X