No announcement yet.

Help! Which bow should I buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoot whatever bow feels the best. You will shoot better if you like the bow. Who cares what make they are. They are all great bows.

Comment

next bow purchase I will shoot as many as I can before I jump on the "fan wagon"...I'm really interested in the Elites nowadays...but I wouldn't throw the Hoyts or Bowtech into the "no" pile either...I shoot a Z7 and it's the only bow (besides my ol Martin Jaguar I started archery with) that I shot before buying it...It's an awesome bow but next time I'm gonna try'em before I buy'em...

Comment

Z7 Extreme, smoothest and quietest bow on the market.

Comment

There are a lot of smooth quite bows on the market. Shoot all and see what is best for you.

Comment

I shoot a redhead toxik, made by diamond and its a great bow. Not a speed demon but is quiet, smooth, and accurate. And it's well balanced. Congrats on the new bow. Money is tight right now, but I can't wait until I'm searching for a new one.

Comment

Hope you have fun with it and kill a lot of critters

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
                went with the Hoyt CRX. It felt the best even though it was $400 less than the Carbon Matrix. Yay more $$ for gadgets
                I think you made a very good decision. If money were no object I would definitely buy a Matrix, but The CRX is an excellent bow too, plus now you have some extra scratch for new accessories!

Comment

It dosen't matter . I started with an old white tail II went high tech Onieda Eagle and now I'm with a Mission . It's all about what feels right to you.

Comment

I have a hoyt vectrix xl, 07 model, but I have talked to Hoyt several times and customer service is excellent, they sent me new side plates at no charge. They will spend time talking to you like they are a personal friend. That means a lot.

Comment

ya cant go wrong with Bowtech!

Comment

I started out shooting a used Martin Bobcat 15 years ago because that is all I could afford. Then I got a Mathews Feather Max from a recently widowed Aunt and it was awesome to shoot. I have shot a Guardian (my 1st NIB bow) for a few years now and really like it. I eyeball the Hoyt bows everytime I go in the bow shop but I just can't justify the $$$ when the Guardian aint "broke". I think the advise to find what feels right to you is dead on. Have fun and good luck finding a bow!

Comment

bought a bowtech d350 and the bow is awesome. quiet, very fast, and very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                          X