Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Academy Stands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have two at our place and they work great

Comment

Got 2 2 man ladders myself and no complaints here!

Comment

Good Prolly have to get one or two so the wife can hunt with me

Comment

I havethe 1 seated hunted out of my bros 2 seated a little small for 2 adults good for kid and adult but I'm also 230#

Comment

They aren't very comfortable for a long term site but not many are!

Comment

works good, be sure to have them secured good and not to much weight

Comment

I bought the Summit 2 man one they sell and love it. I was concerned when I saw the price, as it's lower than what Summit had their's priced online. I called Summit and they said they make them specifically for Academy and they're the same quality. The tech said he would buy the Academy one to save money. As someone said, not very comfortable for a long sit, but sturdy enough for my son and I to sit in with no worries.

Comment

They work good

Comment

Buddy let me borrow one this past season as he didn't need it. Make sure it's level and not pitching forward or back towards the tree. I think I set it up pitching towards the tree a little bit...after 3-4 hrs butt and legs go numb, makes it scary to climb down. I would also look into changing the pad, might have something to do with it too. Something thicker, more supportive. Course, I am 300lbs and wouldn't have wanted someone else up there with me. Other than that, saw some deer and didn't feel scurred being up 15'. Thinking about a birthday present to myself, esp to bow hunt out of.

Comment

I've had a 15 two person from Academy for years. One thing that I did though was make a base for the ladder out of a piece of 1" square tubing and two pieces of 1/2 steel pipe to keep the ladder from sinking into the ground.

Comment

Mine was great for the money. I did use a couple of extra ratchet straps and it made a world of difference.

Comment

Working...
                        X