New release recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New release recommendations

I have never shot with a loop before, but my new bow has one, and the jaws on my old cobra release are on the verge of being to large for the loop. Which of the Scott releases should I look at tomorrow for use with a string loop?

I was actually about to post the same thread to find out which one veryone suggest, thanks for posting this!

Comment

I shoot a Scott Mongoose. Been around aloooooooong time. Great design and built tough. Pretty much anything from Scott is good. Just try 'em out to see which one fits your hand the best.

Comment

I have used a cobra for a while but it was a very stiff trigger, do they make any with an adjustable trigger or are there certain ones that come with a lighter trigger pull? Hey
        TX1120 not trying to hijack your thread but I think we are in the same boat cause I have used the same release for years and haven't shopped around and was needing the same info on em.

Comment

I liked my cobra release, but the jaws are just too big for my loop.

Comment

Can't you make a bigger loop???

Comment

I just made my loop bigger.

Comment

I shot Cobra years ago and had my release fall apart on me( sent the arrow flying over the fence, whoops)
                Scott releases are adjustable and alot ( cant speak for all) come with choices of trigger types. I'm sure there are other good releases out there I'm just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                  I shoot a Scott Mongoose. Been around aloooooooong time. Great design and built tough. Pretty much anything from Scott is good. Just try 'em out to see which one fits your hand the best.
                  x2

Comment

I just got a Scott little bitty goose. I've only shot about 20 times in my backyard at the block but it seems to be working out well so far. I'll have to take it to the range and do some 3d with it to see how well I like it.

Comment

Scott Sabertooth, great release.

Comment

Tru-fire hurricane glove release is what I use and I love it. Try several out and see what you like.

Comment

Working...
                        X