I.Q. Bowsight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.Q. Bowsight?

Does anyone have experience's with the IQ bowsight with the retina lock? They look like a good product, but don't know if its worth spending $200 on a sight.

I'd got with a spot hogg or armortech

Comment

it looks like a nice sight, but I've never shot with one......are there any product reviews on Cabela's?

Comment

Maybe I'm just a little fashionista but I like to cordinate, silver only? no black no camo no way.

Comment

This sight seems like a gimmick to me......Torqueing a bow is a function of your releasing process, not your aiming process. If you are holding on target and aiming perfectly, according to your "retina lock" system, but still release the shot with a bad grip, you will torque the bow and miss your spot. I would think that for most folks, assuming their bow is setup properly, the tried-and-true approach of lining up your peep sight with the pin guard of your sight provides consistent & repeatable sight alignment. From there, avoiding torque is a matter of gripping your bow properly and releasing the arrow without imparting torque to the riser.

Comment

Working...
          X