X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Express Maxima® Hunter

Anyone try these out yet?

Last edited by hopedale; 06-19-2011, 08:08 PM. Reason: Forgot link

Yes used to shoot them and the regular macular. Then switched to Easton axis n fused 400.

Comment

I shot them for years with no problems what so ever. The only reason I switched was to get more weight in my arrow. I've killed everything from deer to bear to elk to mt lion with them. I would shoot them for any animal and would switch back to them in a second if I could get them thinner and around 11-13gr per inch.

Comment

I thought it was a new arrow from an ad I saw on Outdoor Channel this past weekend.

It cought my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
          I shot them for years with no problems what so ever. The only reason I switched was to get more weight in my arrow. I've killed everything from deer to bear to elk to mt lion with them. I would shoot them for any animal and would switch back to them in a second if I could get them thinner and around 11-13gr per inch.
          this^^^^^^

Comment

I'm shooting the Maxima's (same arrow, just no camo coloring)

So far I like them quite a bit, only had them for a couple of months though.

Comment

Thats all I use.

Comment

I shoot them...have for a while. No complaints...

Comment

I shoot 'em... love 'em

There not as heavy as others I've shot, but they afford a pretty good advantage in speed and accuracy.

Comment

Great arrow shaft. Very consistant spine.

Comment

Have quite a few that have been through multiple animals and still shoot straight. Just give them a flex to make sure they are not going to splinter. Really great arrows.

Comment

That's what I'm shooting as well. Very pleased with 'em.

Comment

Shot them for years, but not the "hunter". Only difference is a camo paint job which adds just a little weight. Great arrow and like the weight forward design.

Comment

I just bought a half dozen the other day. Shot them for the first time this morning but was not very impressed. I'm going to keep playing with them but so far I like the Easton Axis better.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Guggisberg View Post
                              Great arrow shaft. Very consistant spine.
                              I've shot mine for over 2 years on targets and animals. They still shoot perfect and are tough enough to hunt with. Great arrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X