Truglo sight light problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truglo sight light problems

I bought a truglo sight light and used it a little bit and it just quit, thought it might have been left on so got some new batteries. That did not work so I headed to the archery shop to get another one. Richard messed with it and got it to working again, shot it just a little bit and it worked fine. Walked outside a minute ago to get some night time practice in, shot it twice (2x) and the light went out again
    Got it in the house and messed with it like I saw Richard do and it went to working again
    Anybody else have bad results with these lights or did I just get a dud?

Brian, nearly all these lights are made to work by the same process.
    They're all fragile, and a little bend here and there should keep it working.
    I hate selling them due to this, but nearly everyone wants one.

Comment

They are all finicky at times, I have been lucky with my last one, of course probably wont be now!

Comment

I guess I have been lucky so far I haven't had any issues with mine yet.

Comment

Mine has two prongs that come out of the actual light bulb part,

they are divided by a little plastic circle, that plastic piece is junk,

I replaced it with a small piece of toothpick sandwhiched between the two prongs.... havent had a problem since.

Comment

I have it working for the time being

Richard I need a way to see my pins in the dark, is there any other option?

Comment

Tritium!

Comment

Working...
              X