Want opinions on 3d/hunting bows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want opinions on 3d/hunting bows.

I like the 2011 Hoyt alpha elite. Bit I have been a Mathews guy!

So? If the Hoyt is what you want, you should shoot it. Mathews isnt paying you to shoot their bow are they? Alpha Elite is a great bow.

Comment

Bows

I'm looking for a all round bow nothing wrong with what I got.it's decked out!

Comment

I would be willing to give up my all black z7 for one of the 2 I want alpha elite or element!

Comment

Could possibly be looking to trade for a alpha elite or element

Email if anyone has one.

Comment

A lot of our 3d customers are shooting the alpha elite right now. I have only heard good things.

Korbin

Comment

Bows

I'm interested in a elite. I need a #2 cam . I'm a 27.5 draw but want 60-70

Comment

If you want it for 3D and Hunting i would suggest getting all blacked our or Blacked out riser with Camo Limbs. Both look great and will work in a tree stand, ground blind ow what ever else hunting situation you may find yourself in. The Bow itself is an awesome shooting bow!! I have seen it used on the 3D range, and at top level target events. I love mine and i do know you can easily get them to max out at 70lbs. The great thing about the new fuel cam is 70lbs feels like barely over 60 on the draw, and with the 75% let off it a breeze to hold back! I hope you find one, and if you have any questions about the bow feel free to PM me i have put some serious time behind the bow in the last 6 months!

Comment

Trust me: Don't overlook the Alpha Burner.

Comment

[ATTACH]242128[/ATTACH]

Comment

Why don't you shoot your Z7 for 3D? I have shot with a few people in hunter class shotting Z7s

Comment

I do . I have taken 2nd and quailified in Asa . Just think the alpha elite or contender would be better all around.

Comment

What is the ATA on the alpha elite? I like to shott a longer ATA in 3D but don't care to hunt with a bow that is 36"+ ATA esp inside of ground blinds

Comment

For sale!

Comment

Working...
                            X