new string?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new string?

I have a mathews switchback and was wanting to put a new string on it. Any suggestions on a good brand?

I use a Vaportrail string, but I have heard good thiungs about Korbins, I don't know if I will be using Vaportrail again because it is looking like I might need to replace my cables which would make this the 3rd time in less than a year and I shoot a lot, but not that much.

Comment

Korbin's all the way. Got a string made by him on my bow and i shoots quicker and looks fricken sweet!

Comment

Feel free to call tomorrow after noon 210-859-5185. We'll take care of you.

Korbin

Comment

Korbin is the man

Comment

I have a set from 60X custom and have been very pleased. I hear good things about Korbin as well.

Get the right bow string for your bow at 60X Custom Strings! We offer custom bow strings, crossbow strings, and so much more. Explore all we have to offer today!

Comment

I haven't recieved my string from Korbin yet, but I am looking forward to it.

Comment

winners choice is prolly what came on it. bout 115 bux though.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good bout korbins, as soon as I can I'll let em take care if my drenalin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys make sure you send us an email before ordering so that you only pay the TBH price. There is a huge difference.

Korbin

Comment

winners choice is probably the best. pre-stretched is a good thing.

Comment

Like I said earlier, Korbin is the man. He really hooks you up with a sweet deal on a BA string. Customized to however you like it, and the string material is nothing but Top Notch

Comment

fay over at NTA makes a great string as well.

Comment

Korbins or Pro String

Comment

Working...
                            X