Destroyer 350 Stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyer 350 Stabilizer

I use a Sims stabilizer just under 5 oz. I think it's too light especially considering I have a heavier sight (7 pin hunter hoggit). Does anyone else think their Destroyer needs a heavier stabilizer.

i put the 7" octane on my destroyer and it feels just right to me. I didn't quite like the sims feel on the bow as well.

Comment

Is the 7" octane heavier? I'm thinking I need a few more ounces.

Comment

yes it is but don't remember how much it was. I just took my bow up to gander and screwed on the octane and a couple others and decided to go with the octane.

Comment

I've heard a lot of good things about the Octane. We have a shooter that swears it makes his bow quieter and feel better... less vibration.

Comment

I have the Sims modular spacer, two weights, + an s-coil stabilizer.

It's pretty heavy but it definitely helped my shooting getting that weight further out.

Comment

I used an s coil on mine and liked it but also liked my b stinger on it also.

Comment

I love my stokerized stabilizers

Comment

I have a 340 and also use the octance 7 inch. I might even try adding weights to it later. But for now it feels pretty good

Comment

I'd take your bow to your local shop and try out several different stabilizers. See what feels the best for you. It has worked for me.

Comment

I put a Trophyridge Shock Stop Black on mine yesterday and I love it. I think it is 6 oz and it really balances out the bow well. The Trophyridge Micro Alphs V5 made it a little top heavy and the stabilizer really helped balance it out.

Comment

Had an octane on mine for three months till it started vibrating internally and the local bow shop gave me a different brand and said he was not impressed with the octane stabelizers. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

B/Stinger & Stokerized makes some exceptional products with adjustable end weights.

Comment

Originally posted by cajunguy88 View Post
                            I'd take your bow to your local shop and try out several different stabilizers. See what feels the best for you. It has worked for me.
                            x2

Comment

Working...
                            X